Floral design is one of key components in a wedding’s look and feel. From the tabletop at the reception to the design of the ceremony and all of the arrangements that complete the setting, your floral designer is responsible for bringing color, an intimate feel, and a natural, impactful element to your indoor or outdoor venue.
But aside from floral, you can also use greenery to accompany your wedding party. With all the green coloring your whole party, it’s not a plain pallet but it radiates fresh, the fresh air that comes with the greenery will be a bonus point. And talking about greenery, here we have ( Free ) 8+ Simple Greenery Canva Wedding Invitation Templates, which is a package of wedding invitation using greenery as the theme.
Eucalyptus and others greenery being the one who color your wedding party, with a lot of gold too, because gold will make it more elegance!
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be adding to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
And if you want to edit the template, this is a little guide for it:
You just have to scroll through this page with all the preview of the invitation that you want to choose then you will find a button in the lower section of the article with ‘Edit on Canva here!’ Click the button if you have decided that it is the chosen package that you will be choosing as the invitation for your party. Then a new page will appear and it will direct you immediately to Canva. When the page finally appears, you can use the template.