It’s no accident that calla lilies are such a popular wedding flower choice. The calla lily wedding is a chic one, and do you know how we are so obsessed with this theme? we’re already obsessed with this floral concept and the result is this nine, Luxury Lily wedding invitations.
Once we got there (concepting), the story was quite fun and bad at the same time, do you know why? because at the beginning, both me and my husband got so much troubles with our house electrical wiring and resulting us with almost entire day without electricity. Anyway, this collection is here. The final version of give clear statement that pairs of calla lily on each template designs are showing its beauty that no one could resist.
Are you ready to create invitation card for the very first time? You can also ask your friend to help you and sure the job will be much easier. Okay, if you need to download the template now, please read the instruction that I’ve written it personally for you. It’s placed at the end of today’s post. After that you can customize it to suit your taste and don’t forget to also include the party details.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Open and edit the file/template with Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or Paint.
After you already downloaded the template, you can customize it as you want. The standard print sizes of the invitation card is 5x7inches, and for the paper types you can write this following guides,
- Cardstock paper
- Pros: Good textures and material, also has good durability and doesn’t easily get torn.
- Cons: More Expensive than the other ones. ($20 – $30 /100 sheets)
- Linen Paper
- Pros: Relatively cheaper than card-stock and also comes in various types of textures.
- Cons: A bit thinner than the rest.