Hi, everyone. Today, we are going to talk about what’s trending now for wedding and birthday celebration. The value-oriented collections have arrived, so stay tuned – keep reading this post and you’re going to discover the best invitation card design for your special day.
Although half percentage of people in these days are loving Minimal concept and some of them even block lavish concept, with luxury chandelier and wine glass, the “luxury” concept still here to stay. Presenting an epic way to host the party. We know it’s not that easy to find good invitation card design, that’s why this; Luxury Golden Floral was made.
The breathtaking presentation here is otherworldly beautiful and perfectly fit for any celebration. Thanks to our effort which fused together the natural beauty (floral and greenery) along with gold foil finished. There are eleven templates here, each templates packed have blessed with faux gold rose, eucalyptus, geometric pattern and last but not least dark-hued background layer.
There are two major different here, the first one would be having the “rhombus” shaped text frame and the last one has quite simple design, with rectangular shaped text box that swoop across the bottom to the top section of the card. In a nutshell, you will get any design is decorated with fancy element that makes them looks luxury and has its value in style.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.