Bring back the good old times of us having to sit on a couch and watch cartoon film on TV. Do you know Cocomelon? Yep! it’s the best way to give a fun entertainment to our child. You can organize your party with this as theme as well, by inviting your friends, family as well as your kid’s friends from school to join the sweet celebration! Before you do that, you must have a proper invitation and how about this ones?
My daughter handout lists of her favorite Cocomelon’s character and those turned into helpful elements in this invites. From Watermelon texture-like background, with some seeds sprinkled on top. The sweet thing doesn’t stop here, because the background design has also led me to pick up another cute things from the movie, such as the famous “Watermelon TV”, logo, characters and more.
The extend of fun and sweet elements in this collection would be beyond your imagination, because you are also able to customize the template and put your party information in colorful typefaces like what I did here. Now you don’t need to find out yourself about the fonts or sort of, because now we have PDF Invitation. It’s free for personal use and can be personalized through your smartphone.
How to Download?
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free Editable PDF … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Before you go and buy some printing paper at local store, it’d be better if you find and get some information about it first, so you got the idea and it can reduce a lots of unnecessary time.
- Card-stock paper is definitely the best all-rounder material that you can get.
- It may seem a bit pricey but it’s much cheaper than paying someone to design your invitation.