There are a few things to consider when selecting design and fonts for your wedding or birthday stationery, but don’t overthink it! Because it can consume your time and energy, unless you have a lot of hours set aside for it.
Great design adds a touch of elegance to your special day, whether it’s a wedding or a birthday party for your little sweetheart. Combine these lovely Classy Floral Picnic Party Invitations with your favorite font styles. Montserrat? Hikou? It will undoubtedly go well with anything.
Everyone in your guests list will be very happy to see this charming yet beautiful design as a formal invitation and sure they will keep this one as a future reference for them. Judging by the lovely “Watercolor” background, this template design is everything for minimalist event!
This template also offers stunning Watercolor style flower illustrations. I made a few adjustment, at first, to match the color scheme, so I decided to try to put some illustration on there, and twisted it with black and white color and it turned out great. You could probably say thanks to me later, because this custom flower frame will be putting on your party details right in the spotlight.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.