First Birthday, through its name and how it looks like, I’d definitely suggest you to pick this stunning design to gather all your family and acquaintances to come at your momentous Party and see your little sweetheart. You got the point, right? If you haven’t, what could be better than decorating our invitation card with such beautiful “Watercolor” & “Floral” style. Definitely a great idea to amaze everyone with its Mesmerizing Hand drawn Painting, Custom Flower Frames and gorgeous Pastel color scheme.
Did you notice why almost “nowadays” card uses this kind of concept?
Mostly, people are going to love “something” that look less saturated than typical colors, they have a softer look that’s easier for our eyes to capture it. This can inspire a calming, soothing, peaceful vibe to your audience. So, it’s one of the best way to nail good first impression from your audience, and in this case, it would be our guests.
Okay, now one of your job is done with ease, and what’s next? I’d like to suggest you to download your favorite template. Here are the instructions,
- Click the provided download link above.
- A new page will be appeared (G-drive Page)
- All files have been compressed into a single Rar file.
- To download the template, you will need to click the “Drop-down Arrow”, next to “G-drive” icon.
Best editing apps for this occasion is Ms. Word, because the file/template has Doc File-format, for easy-to-customization. It isn’t that hard though, if you want to insert text, you can take a look at these following simple-guides,
- Open the file.
- Go to File – Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and Click Open.
- Custom Text
- You only need to click “the provided text” and replace those words with your own. In addition, if you want to insert another word, the best way you can get is, by adding a new “text-box”.
- To Save and Print
- Saving File: Press this shortcut “Ctrl + S” or Go to “File” – Save/Save as (If you want to have it with another format).
- Print: In the same menu/dialog, after you clicked the “File” menu, at the end of that list you’re going to see the “Print” menu.