If you have a child who enjoys getting her hands dirty while working on an art project, a craft party may be the ideal way to celebrate your budding artist’s birthday. Craft birthday party ideas can range from focusing on a single craft to providing guests with a variety of fun arts and crafts projects to enjoy.
Whether you’re just getting started or have the main activity planned but need a few more details to round out your event, today’s craft-themed birthday party invitation idea will come in handy.
One way to narrow down your options is to start with what most appeals to the birthday child. Are they an avid fan of coloring? If so, this invitation would be definitely fun for him/her. A child who loves to paint, on the other hand, might do better with an art party where each kid gets to unleash their creativity with their own little canvas and paint pallet. Anyway, this lovely cute invite comes up with adorable crayon, paper grid background and cute wording.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Before you get into the last step which is the printing session, I’d recommend you to find some information related to how to buy perfect material (Paper) for your occasion.
- If you are here solely to find a way to save your money, then this process of finding material is a great way to help you secure your bank.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Cotton” paper, but it comes with another problem, yup! It’s relatively more expensive compared to other ones.