Blue is my favorite color, and it also applied to other things, like decoration stuff. I’d like to have a Modern Industrial set of party, but recently, I got a plenty of inspiration on Internet, which told that “floral” was gaining everyone’s attention, especially we are moving ahead to spring. You can brighten your beautiful Spring inspired wedding party with these gorgeous invitation card templates. It’s free and easier for beginner to work with, since I packed it into JPG file, which is the most commonly used format for images.
Please have a look at these latest collection in my design board,
Aside from its enchanting appearance, this template has blue flower decorations, which is great to represent your party or message behinds it. Blue is representing serenity, stability, inspiration, or wisdom. Wasn’t that great to represent your party? Anyway, this collection comes in 7+ designs, in portrait orientation card and also had two different background options. Solid white color and Canvas style background, those two will become the base layer of your card.
On top of that, you are going to get stunning flower border, and some of them even had sparkling metallic gold frame to highlight your party information, which will be displayed in there. You can combine this stunning invitation template with a vintage hand-writing script fonts, or you can also pick a sleek font for your modern wedding event. All you need is done at one place, and now you have to download the file, and if you don’t know how to do it, you can read the instruction down below.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.