My Little Pony is a popular entertainment franchise aimed mostly at young girls. Originally focused on filling up the market for kids’ toys with its distinct ponies with colorful appearance, it’s proven to be successful to develop remarkable status and many people are also considering it as the theme of their daughter’s birthday.
If you are planning your daughter’s birthday and wondering what could be good to your invitation card design, you can freely choose from one of the many My Little Pony invitation template designs that are available for free in this site.
Let’s find out my personal favorite collection looks like
You are sure to see that bright smile on her face that you cherish so much by handing this to her to invite all of her friends from school.
This collection certainly inspired by the My Little Pony series which are well known for their brightly colorful appearance. Since we all knew how beautiful that appearance is, so this card has everything we all have dreamed of in not only colorful concept but also coming in such cute illustrations. There will be Twilight Sparkle, Flutershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack and many more. All of those cute characters have been drawn in cute ways.
There are also several other type of elements in this template collection, such as Sparkling Glitter Stars, Beautiful Rainbow, Fluffy Clouds and last but not least, you’ll also get adorable “My Little Party” sign to inform your guests that you will have My little pony’s party for your little girl and it’s going to be awesome!
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.