I’ll admit that when I got to see “greenery wedding theme”, it was so much different than I thought it could be. At first, my mind was filled with images of exotic green or lime green table clothes and bridesmaids’ dresses. Not very creative, true, but that’s about the whole truth of it. I was so glad that this wasn’t the case and when I actually have the chance to see in, it was my close friend’s wedding, I fell in love with the theme so bad.
Greenery itself isn’t just about color, not everything in green will be suitable, even for decorations. The essential part is, it’s all about nature, featuring leaves, plants and others. See this one, to see how beautiful greenery for wedding invitation suites.
This template has such kind of Tropical Vibes, not much, but it will show how perfect this one for your future Summer party. Garden or Botanical wedding are also suitable for this one. As we can see, it has great design, the card is surrounded with beautiful illustration of green palm leaves.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.
Do I need to print it or hire service from local printing shop?
Actually, it depends on you. If you want to make your job much easier, you can hand it to printing shop, but you need to spend another money for that, and it’s not that cheap by the way. You can do it at home, and ask your friend or husband to help you crafting it. Just make sure your device is working properly, able to connect to your Laptop/PC. There is no such requirement in printing, but it would be good if you had something “better”, like having a brand new “printer”, or quite old device, that would be good enough though.