Of course, not every element of the wedding has to be DIY. If you feel like getting your hands dirty, we suggest focusing on one thing and going in full force. You can consider taking this beautiful invitation card template collection as one of them. And bonus, all of them are free and easily editable. It’s a huge advantage for those who haven’t had enough time to do it because of hectic schedule they had from workplace.
Are you a handy person who is curious over something new? Talented with tools? Having a patient to make something by yourself? It does take a bit of elbow grease to pull off a completely DIY wedding day. But in the end, we say it’s worth it! You’re left with a celebration full of personal touches — and more than likely, some blood, sweat, and tears.
Below, we’ve gathered some inspiration pieces + tips that are totally do-able to get your gears turning. Pick your favorite template and insert your own personal touch on it!
Gorgeous greenery eucalyptus on each sides will make your invitation card-to-be different from the rest you might already see it on Pinterest or Instagram. Since the template comes in seven different options, you can get all of them and keep the rest for future event. How great it is? Having it in fully personalized as well as being able to edit through smartphone or laptop.
How it works
- Download the File
- You can either left-click directly to the preview or right-click each image you think it’s great.
- Because it will be showing the same result, in which you need to “right-click” once more, then select “Save image as”.
- Wait for a second, locate the destination folder.
- Then tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- First of all, you should have installed one of these apps, Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Word or Paint.
- Word? Yeah. You can do it here, since Microsoft Word it’s more than enough to do a simple editing, like inserting or adding text to template/image.
- Once you finished the editing session, you should think about the way how you distribute the invitation cards. If you want to go with the cheapest option, you can consider to send it digitally through Internet or Social Media platform, like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or by Email.