Here comes the day of your long-awaited collection, everyone. Many of you were asking me whether I did make another rendition of last year’s cute birthday invitation or not. And I will answer your question with big YES, everyone. A friend of mine give me a great influence behind the making of this cute collection.
My friend, Sarah, she went on mini tour to my hometown, and decided to visit neighbor town where I live for the past 10 years. She slept over in my house with her cute little baby and husband. Let’s fast-forward the story a bit ?. After we had big dinner together, she told me if she thought on hosting their first baby first birthday and had hoped for long time to use my collection for her upcoming party.
This cute collection is inspired by hers. Instead of unicorn and balloons, I picked Hot air balloons and rainbow to decorate this collection. And… it turns out great! This beautiful templates have lovely hand drawn Sun, Hot Air Balloons, Stars and Rainbow. It will remind you of cute kid’s hand drawing, and for that reason, I decided to just make it as simple as possible, so it depicts what kid’s usually do in their drawing.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.
Leave a Reply