Every main color has their sub color. It can be the softer shades or the bolder shades, like maroon for red and navy for blue. And for purple there is violet. No less beautiful than the purple itself. Violet that we use this time in 8+ Violet Hues Gold Floral Wedding Invitation Templates, appear to be a little bit bluish and soft. Like how soft you touch a blanket or a melting sugar, they sure bring romance in such a sweet way.
The way they color the flowers that we choose, and how they blend prettily in the background. We add a frame in the middle for a place to add the party information later. Also gold ornaments that decorate its sides complete the luxury looks on them. But is violet also means love? Yes they are, they also symbolize love but in a different way. In a loyalty of a marriage, it’s the perfect color for wedding.
And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck! And we hope you have a great day also stay healthy whereever you are!