The rise of its popularity among bride and grooms around the world, Eucalyptus are successfully proven that Garden or Greenery inspired event isn’t over yet. Last year was the perfect example of how people find the Eucalyptus looks great and fit to almost any given concept, from Floral to Industrial Wedding.
Discover the best Eucalyptus wedding invitation template in this article and get the chance to be the first to use it.
There are 8+ designs, and it comes in different styles, so it’s able to fit and maintain its beauty for your wedding. For example, if you’re keeping your eyes on Modern design, you can go for the template which has Gold geometric text frame in it. It does look great, thanks to its combination of edgy text frame design along with sparkling gold glitter texture.
If you like the simpler ones, you consider to pick the template which was my favorite, the one that has its text box surrounded by gorgeous watercolor eucalyptus (As shown in the preview). By using this, you can either go with two different paths and it will decide how the final rendition of your invitation card with look like. For me, I think it’s great if I go with “Vintage” hand-script, but at the end, you can also pick more Modernized style, like Sans Sheriff typefaces or Thin Fonts.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.