Hello, everyone! It’s been a while since I added “Monogram” style to my design board. Hence, I started to think what should I do for the next update. Earlier this week, I can’t hold my desire to create a perfect invitation card for those who love Monogram style. So, don’t miss the chance to get free Monogram-inspired invitation card with beautiful Floral and Geometric design in it.
This invitation card has stylish design. In general, each templates came up with aesthetic frame design which is inspired by geometric design. The surrounding elements elevated its beauty, as the gorgeous flowers like Sunflowers, Roses, and Magnolias are neatly placed. There is another detail that make you won’t believe it, it’s because I added Canvas texture as the background design, and if you are able to pair (Print) it with Canvas textured cardstock paper, damn, you will get away better result.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.
Leave a Reply