The word “summer” has become more popular and popular, especially when we are native to southern hemisphere. There are many people who take a liking to Summer plant, such as the famous Chrysanthemum from Japan. This renowned Point wild roadside daisy helps many brides by adorning the décor with its enchanting beauty.
To set brighter tones to your party, as well as sets the mood up, you can mix and match plenty of things for that. One of my favorite was pouring my creativity on party stationery (Invitations) and you can do that as well. Do you want to know the secret? Let’s discover how it goes here in this post (See below).
When it comes to appearance and character, Chrysanthemum or known as Mums it can be perfect to resemble your party this Summer. First thing first, let’s appreciate what’s in this template collection, it was done under my daughter commands, it looks beautiful, isn’t it? The base layer was quite simple, I put simply white canvas texture and I added a little touch of gold sparkles, so it does resemble like a stunning painting on a white canvas.
For the main spotlight, I chose to add enchanting illustrations of Japanese Chrysanthemum in a bunch of styles, watercolor finished, and there is one more for you. I added a little extra bonus for you, did you see the sample text in one of the shown preview image? Yep! You can take it as guide to help you write and place your text in great order.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.
Leave a Reply