This templates have everything you need; it features beautiful Floral and Foliage. I assume many of you had already knew how big the influence of those elements when we talk about party décor and stationery. To get the attention we surely hope we could do our best to realize it, some people might go with easier path by handing it (Party stationery job) to professional and the rest would go with DIY path that becomes popular in these days.
DIY? How it works? How do I get that?
Before we go deeper to the main topic of this post, I’ll tell a few words about DIY stuff. If you’re beginner and want to create your own invitation card for your party, it’s definitely not that easy, meanwhile, it’s daunting task even for me. So, how to make it easier for beginner like you? You need something like this,
The template allows you to craft your invitation card beautifully with the help of aesthetic decorative elements such as, White Rose, Magnolia, Marigold and stunning greenery foliage. You can do all of this stuff effortlessly at home and maybe with a little help from your husband or sister might double the speed. I also have made a sample here with fully written text in it, so you can take it as guidelines, where to put the information in good order, if you think it’s not good enough or doesn’t fit with all of your party information you had.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.