Shiver me timbers! A pirate’s bash for the little pirate be upon us! It’s time for a kids’ pirate party! I can’t imagine how awesome it could be, setting up a plank of wood at the entrance to the party, adding props like container made from treasure chest, so that guests will need to “walk the plank” and pick the “birthday tricorne hat” from the chest to gain entrance to the party space.
Hmm. Wait! I’m going to ask you a question, “Do you have any idea of how your kid’s party invitation will look like?”. If you don’t get it yet, this following collection, which is the latest collection in our design board. It has several ways to beckon ye’ mateys to a pirate’s soiree. Are you interested? See below,
You probably won’t see something like this easily on Internet. It has beautiful scenery of an Island where the Pirate hide all of his valuable items from looted enemy. Those scene have been done in cute ways. I’ve got a couple of cute decorations, such as Treasure Chest, Pirate and his iconic ship’s wheel, Pirate Flag and so on.
By the way, earlier today, I decided to add another “decoration” to the card, it was the “Treasure Map” which has “Pirate Party” word on it. I personally added this because one of my son’s opinion toward this design, and he thought it would be better if I add another element for the “opening” to the card. And yeah! It makes them even better.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.