Green is the most restful color for the human eye. It is the universal color of nature, representing fertility, transformation, and freedom. Green is regarded as a great harmonizer, capable of creating a balance between positive and negative emotions. When it comes to love, in older days, green is the color of our heart chakra. Promising feeling of love in the form of fresh loyalty and trust.
And in that case, we choose green as the one who color 7+ Simple Greenery Gold Floral Wedding Invitation Templates. The green we choose as the highlight color the entire background like an endless field of fresh grass. It gives us the feeling of calmness inside our heart by looking at it. But not only green, purplish flowers are there too. They are there to complete the look of spring that we try to bring alongside the green. Growing and blooming on the corner of the frame in the center where you will later add party information to complete the invitation.
Then of course, to make it more luxury and elegance, we add gold in them too. In the form of frame and leaves on the top of the left side. And then, here they are you pretty green invitation! And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.