Boho style incorporates an aesthetic mix of colors and pattern. These days, we might easily find it featuring aesthetic greenery with a little twist of chic pink color from Flamingo. Embrace your upcoming party with this beautiful and adorable ideas.
This card was personally inspired by this Summer. The heat turns what’s in my head into perfect light bulb. I saw one of great artist on Instagram. Her works were pretty much cover the most of Summer with Flamingo from every angles. As you can see, this template was inspired by hers. I put plenty of hours to make this card blessed by natural beauty of greenery foliage, such as Monstera, Palm and Hibiscus. The beautiful Greenery leaves weren’t only the element you would notice there, because the adorable Flamingo had lots to say in there as well.
The cute pink creature comes in plenty of poses. From Crossing leg – to – showing off the beautiful line of her long neck. I realize that it wasn’t enough for the card if I couldn’t match the typefaces. From now on, I wish you see the preview image that specifically had my fully-written sample text, so you would understand with I said above.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.