Planning a rustic wedding and looking for the perfect invitation to set the tone for your special day? Look no further than these beautifully designed rustic wedding invitations, featuring charming illustrations and elegant fonts.
Best of all, these invitations are free to download and fully customizable using Canva, so you can personalize them to your heart’s content. Whether you’re going for a barnyard chic or a woodland-inspired theme, these invitations are sure to impress your guests.
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
customize your invitation here
Unique Ways to Use Flowers for Your Wedding
Are you tired of the same old floral arrangements and centerpieces at weddings? Why not try something new and unique with your wedding flowers? Flowers can be used in a variety of creative ways to add a special touch to your big day. From flower walls to floral chandeliers, there are countless ways to incorporate blooms into your wedding decor.
Here are some unique ways to use flowers for your wedding:
- Flower Walls: Add a wow factor to your wedding photos by creating a flower wall. This can be used as a backdrop for your ceremony or reception, and will be a stunning addition to your wedding decor.
- Floral Chandeliers: For a touch of whimsy, consider a floral chandelier. Hang flowers from a chandelier for a unique and beautiful display.
- Petal Aisle: Create a romantic walkway for your ceremony by lining the aisle with petals. This is a simple yet elegant way to incorporate flowers into your wedding.
- Hanging Blooms: Hang flowers from the ceiling to add a dreamy, enchanted forest vibe to your reception. This works especially well for outdoor weddings or venues with high ceilings.
- Edible Flowers: Incorporate edible flowers into your wedding cake or dessert table for a pop of color and flavor. Just make sure they’re safe to eat!
- Floral Hoops: Replace traditional bouquets with floral hoops for a bohemian touch. These can also be used as unique centerpieces.
- Flower Crowns: Why not add some flower power to your wedding party with flower crowns? They’re perfect for the bridesmaids, flower girls, or even the bride herself.
There you have it – seven unique ways to use flowers for your wedding. By thinking beyond the bouquet, you can create a beautiful and unforgettable wedding day. Get creative with your flower arrangements and make your big day extra special.
Leave a Reply