The wedding invitation is often the first glimpse guests have of the event, and as such, it should be visually striking and memorable. Artsy chalkboard wedding invitations provide a fun and playful way to invite guests to your big day. The designs can be personalized to fit any theme or style, making it a versatile and creative option for couples.
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
customize your invitation here
Creative Ways to Entertain Guests at Your Wedding Reception
Your wedding day is one of the happiest and most memorable days of your life, and you want your guests to feel the same way! While dancing the night away is a must, why not add some extra fun and entertainment to your wedding reception with creative activities and games that will keep your guests engaged and having a blast?
Here are some ideas for fun activities and games that will make your wedding reception even more special and memorable:
- Photo booth: Set up a photo booth with props and backdrops so that your guests can take fun photos and selfies. It’s a great way to capture the fun and excitement of your special day, and your guests will love looking back at the pictures later.
- Lawn games: If your wedding reception is outdoors, set up lawn games such as giant Jenga, cornhole, or croquet. They’re easy to play and will keep your guests entertained and laughing.
- Memory book: Have a memory book on a table with pens and markers, and encourage guests to write a message or draw a picture for the newlyweds. It’s a fun and sentimental way to remember your special day.
- Guestbook puzzle: Have your guests sign puzzle pieces that will later be put together to form a picture or message. It’s a unique way to remember your special day and your guests will love being part of it.
- Karaoke: If you have a singing crowd, why not set up a karaoke machine? It’s a great way to break the ice and get everyone in the mood to celebrate.
- “Date jar” guest book: Have guests write down ideas for date nights on pieces of paper and put them in a jar. It’s a fun and unique way to keep the romance alive after your big day.
- Trivia game: Create a trivia game about you and your partner and have guests play in teams. It’s a fun way for everyone to get to know you better and learn some interesting facts about your relationship.
- Group dance: Get all your guests on the dance floor with a fun group dance like the Macarena or the Electric Slide. It’s a great way to get everyone involved and having fun together.
No matter what kind of activities and games you choose, make sure they reflect your personalities and the vibe of your wedding. Your guests will love the extra effort you put in to make your wedding day extra special and memorable!
Leave a Reply