If you’re looking for a unique and eye-catching wedding invitation, look no further than wooden floral invitations. These Wood Drawing Brown Red Flower invites are a stunning departure from the usual paper options, with their warm wood grain and delicate floral details. Not only do they look great, but they’re also free to download and customize through Canva. So why settle for a run-of-the-mill invitation when you can send your guests something truly special?
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
customize your invitation here
The Ultimate Wedding Photography Checklist
Congratulations! You’re engaged and planning for your big day. As you prepare for your wedding, one of the most important aspects is the photography. You want to make sure that every moment, every detail, and every emotion is captured perfectly to cherish for a lifetime. In this article, we’ll provide you with the ultimate wedding photography checklist that includes all the essential shots you should not miss on your special day.
Your wedding day is a big day, and it all starts with getting ready. The getting ready shots capture the excitement and anticipation of the day. Some shots that should be on your checklist include:
- The Bride and Groom Getting Ready Separately
- Wedding Dress Hanging
- Bride’s Accessories (Shoes, Jewelry, Veil, etc.)
- Groom’s Accessories (Watch, Tie, Cufflinks, etc.)
- Bride’s Makeup and Hair Styling
- Groom’s Final Touches
The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day. It’s where you exchange your vows and become one. To make sure your ceremony is captured perfectly, consider adding these shots to your checklist:
- Wedding Venue (Exterior and Interior Shots)
- Decorations (Altar, Aisle, Flowers, etc.)
- Guests Arriving and Seating
- Bride and Father Walking Down the Aisle
- Groom’s Reaction to Seeing the Bride
- Exchange of Vows and Rings
- First Kiss as a Married Couple
After the ceremony, it’s time for some portraits. You want to make sure you have photos of you and your spouse, as well as your wedding party and family. Some shots to consider adding to your checklist include:
- Bride and Groom Portraits (Solo and Together)
- Wedding Party (Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Flower Girls, etc.)
- Family Portraits (Parents, Siblings, Grandparents, etc.)
The reception is where you and your guests celebrate your big day. You’ll want to make sure your photographer captures all the fun and excitement. Some shots to consider adding to your checklist include:
- Reception Venue (Exterior and Interior Shots)
- Decorations (Centerpieces, Table Settings, Lighting, etc.)
- Cake Cutting
- First Dance
- Speeches and Toasts
- Dancing and Celebrations
- Candid Shots of Guests Having Fun
Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and you want to make sure that every moment is captured perfectly. By using this ultimate wedding photography checklist, you can ensure that your photographer doesn’t miss any essential shots. So, relax, have fun, and let your photographer capture the magic of your big day.
Leave a Reply