Modern Wedding/Birthday Invitations?
Well, it’s kind of funny that we even have to qualify modern wedding invitations, how does it look like, what should be there and so on. From my own retrospective, if your party is happening right now, it’s a modern celebration and should be having all the elements to make it stand out. I know it’s a bit cliché, but yeah, we want you to see our latest collection.
The authentic vibes or feels from the Modern event are really shown up here which had been through several trials and errors. The bold contrast between the background and beautiful Tulips are really dancing around this invite, which incorporates fresh combination like baked chicken and Cheetos.
The end results? An eye-catching design that’s at once mature and youthful. The watercolor Tulips with astonishing details will shake your guests’ heart, thanks to its minimalist concept which is perfect in these modern days. It’s clean and neat for your Industrial theme event. You just need to pick/pair this either with a vellum/cardstock/cotton paper overlay and prepare for the ultimate mic drop!
- Choose your favorite design template
- Right click on each one of your selected template
- Then select “save image as”, and locate the download folder
- Tap “Enter” and your template will be saved automatically on your default download location.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Adobe Photoshop: Go to the “Tools Panel” (Left) and select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase. When you’re done, press Escape to exit the text field. Notice that a new layer with your text has appeared in the Layers panel.