If you are trying to put a little bit more effort to your party, maybe it’s for your little boy or girl, you can take the usual standard that most parents out there have been using it for so long. From Beautifully enchanted Pink and Gold Minnie Mouse, to my favorite Boss Baby inspired birthday, those are the least concept which you can consider for your kid’s birthday.
For today’s special, I’m going to tell and show you a ingenious idea to have, for those who loves something a bit unusual but still featured cute elements to attract your kid’s friends. Today, you are going to see and get 11+ Personalized Pokémon Birthday invitation templates. Unlike others, we made this Pokémon all along with Chalkboard style graphic. “Why?”, Chalkboard drawing was gaining so much love from people around the world, considering the parents feels like the design was so related to them and their kid will able to see his/her favorite movie characters.
As I said before, this card came in chalkboard style of drawing, so it has the iconic & timeless Chalkboard background. On top of them (Top section), each card will have Pokémon’s Logo and its characters, such as Pikachu, Ash, Staryu, Brock, Misty and so forth. Those are the top section which will make your card filled with cool and cute Pokémon elements. For the bottom section, you will get a large space (as shown in the preview), I’ve written a sample text for you, so you can directly know where to put the information in good order.
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, check the file and you can begin the editing process by opening it (template file) with Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft word.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card on any printing paper you have chosen. For me, I’d rather to use a quite pricey paper for better quality than using a cheaper ones but sacrificing the quality.