Earlier this week, me and my little squad were on short trips of spending our time in nature. The third day of our short trip, my son and daughter woke me up by spamming my phone with hundred calls. They asked me to accompany them to walk and see the surrounding. After we’ve been going out for a while, later that day, I sit next to my daughter and the funny thing is, we met our eyes on something. A beautiful fallen off flowers and it was somehow looking alike a Marigold but with pink hue.
This got me inspired and without taking so much time, I decided to browse on Internet and did the sketching process. I bet all of you are wondering how it looks like, aren’t you? It looks like these, btw (see below).
What are your thoughts? I think I did pretty good job on this ones. Yep, I encountered minor problems but gladly I was able to get over it quite easily. Anyway, this collection is focused on the use of Flower/Floral as the main element of the card and take the spotlight to attract everyone who reads it.
The way how each elements were displayed in great proportion will help the card able to accommodate your party information as well as giving an insight look of how your party will look like. There are 11+ different designs or models, each have classy purple text box surrounded by gorgeous flower decorations and blush watercolor background.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.