If I could give you advice for your future or upcoming event, I’d give my best recommendation to feature “Floral” concept, especially these days, when the weather starts to get warmed. Having a “Floral” as concept won’t limit your capability to explore other parts that can be useful for your party. Let’s say, you’re thinking to host a mini event, which is a celebration to your beloved son/daughter, and now “Floral” was already in your mind, what’s next? This following ones will help to uncover it.
First thing first, there are many things that needs to be carefully chosen and picked, it also applies to your party stationery. This template contains 11+ collection of beautifully made invitation card which adorned with gorgeous Spring floral.
Minimalist at its finest! Absolutely no wonder why people were in love to this concept. The watercolor flowers do make it into a whole new different thing. The contrast between each elements, such as beautiful Daffodil which has bright yellow petals and it makes a good contrast with pale color scheme on its back.
On the left side, there is a rectangle box, this box mostly known as “Text-box”, which means it’s the place where your text will be displayed and surrounded by such astonishing Flowers painting. Please take a look at one of those who had written text on it, I wrote it in personal to help you understand how to put the information in great order.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).