Pink is a sweet and soulful color. We associate it with blushes, weddings, summer wine. And, of course, with flowers. From the wild rose to the full-bodied peony, pink lends an affectionate hue. And pink flowers have long carried the symbolic meaning of affection and love. Unlike red, which means purely romantic ardor, pink ranges from friendship to marital attachment to gratitude. Therefore, for this wedding invitation, we used pink flowers.
With the title 10+ Pink Fantasia Gold Floral Wedding Invitation Templates, we will take you to a full of pink sensation that is as sweet as cotton candy. Just as the title suggests, pink is the most important part of this invitation. Starting from the pink background, gently coloring the invitation then flowers that resemble cherry blossoms also enlivens them. Coloring each side with a very deadly charm even though it looks simple.
All of them are beautifully packaged and also decorated with gold in some parts to give the impression of luxury in the midst of the simple design presented. Start your pink all party now and use this sweet romantic invitation. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.