Welcome to our massive collection of both stunning and adorable template graphics for free! Today, we are so please to offer this 10+ Colorful Kid’s Birthday Party invitation templates! We will make sure that once you finished reading today’s article, now you are able to do the simple customization and print this invite by yourself. Okay, let’s we dive right into what do this Colorful Kid’s Birthday template has for you. Happy reading, everyone!
Gather your guests to your kid’s cheerful birthday with this amazing Colorful birthday invitations from us. This template figures out a few key elements for trending birthday invitation for this year. The first one is the main layer of the card and it has adorable pink colored background along with cute party garland. In this layer, you also get an ellipse shaped “text box”. This slightly darker pink colored shape will accommodate the place of your party details.
The party details here will be related to what’s in the second layer of the card. The next one is where all of the decorations have been placed. Since there are 10 different options in today’s article, I’ll tell you a few key elements in second layer. In general, you will get colorful hand drawn graphics, such as Colorful balloons, Delicious Birthday Cake, Birthday Gift Boxes and last but not least, you also get cute ribbon where the “Join us to celebrate” wording is placed.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.