Combining two different types of flowers in one bouquet may indeed be common and is usually done. But roses and orchids are two different types of flowers. Starting from how they have different way of planting, roses indeed in the ground and orchid was different to the shape of their petals. But who would have thought the two could be combined into a sweet harmony in a simple invitation?
10+ Ceremony Roses and Orchids Floral Invitation Templates is one of them, combining two flowers into a bouquet that blends sweetly and harmoniously. Red and white, like two different sides. Roses tend to be bold with bright and dazzling colors, like a matador before a bull. While orchids have more colors that tend to be soft, calm flowing like the wind that blows. You can use this invitation for any event that will be held. Because even though they are simple, they carry the impression of luxury and beauty.
Using the invitations that are already available is actually very easy. After you have successfully saved on your computer or mobile, you can immediately add text. There is a wide selection of editing tools that provide a variety of beautiful typographic styles and are ready for you to use. Make it as beautiful as possible so they will be more attractive. Place it in the middle and voila, your invitation is done.
• Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
• After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
• Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
• Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
• If you want to edit the writing with more styles, you can use Canva that is available online
Leave a Reply