Why do people pick flowers for their wedding invitations?
Despite their extra color, texture and the special feeling to their wedding day, flowers are still an important part of creating the feeling or setting up the mood, thanks to its beauty, elegance and style. Learn the significant meanings behind the flowers you choose with us and to make everything easier for you to understand, let’s have a look at this collection,
10+ Calla Lilies Wedding Invitation Suites
I’m always under the spell of vibrant or bright floral wedding invitation designs, but especially in the summer! All of the gorgeous and vibrant floral summer wedding invitations I have made here still won’t please me in all aspect. Thus, I made these special for you.
Ten perfectly beautiful, spring and summer vibe party invitation card. It combines beautiful illustrations of whimsical hand drawn Calla Lilies which stands for a bright and cheerful midwestern wedding or sort of events. A few years ago, we did a really fun DIY acrylic welcome sign – and these days, acrylic is everywhere!
It totally makes sense for you now to incorporate this detail to match with both of you party décor and invitation. What if I use the semi-translucent vellum card for these beautiful Calla Lilies? AWESOME! My templates can be customized to suit any color palette, style and trends.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.