With all of the fresh pumpkins, and fall-themed wreaths and flowers, it’s such a fun and relatively easy time of year to decorate. Looking for some entertaining ideas for your Autumn/Fall events and gatherings? This post is full of tips for decor and also includes free printables for a cute Pumpkin Spice Party!
A few weeks ago, I came across, probably one of the cutest fall-themed leaflet and I couldn’t resist the urge to create some cute party invitations, so I’ve included these for you to download for all of your fall party planning needs!
This cutie has adorable “hand-drawn” designs, with all the elements that presents the cozy Fall season. A part of loves the watercolor design, so did this collection. The pumpkin, crisp maple leaves are the least things here that will give you the vibes, warm and cozy feeling, don’t they?
Aside from all of those things, you also get a couple more, like I’ve written a quite catchy wording, alongside some twist of gold glitter effect. The dream presentation here won’t be complete without the help of soft color tones. The variety of pastel color, creating an enchanting looks to highlight your party information.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).