What’s special about 21st birthday?
It’s not just a number, it’s a part of our milestone to reach something bigger and better in future. It is fair to say that 21st is the Jewel in the crown, most of the times, we have been treated as teenager until we reached the “20th” or “21st”, it depends on where are you living. For those who is about to celebrate their 21st birthday, this is the year in which young adults start being treated like kings and queens.
Well, anyone at this age, they live a life full of love, spirit, and color. Celebrating it won’t only make you better (Of course), but also keeping and building close-connection between you and your, it’s clearly one of the best result of celebrating and inviting all your friends to your party. Today, we’re going to share one-of-a-kind invitation template to make your 21st birthday drenched with full of fun!
If you’re a person that adore Modern and Contemporary design, this invitation card is undoubtedly perfect for you. It features an “extra-ordinary” design, you can see that through its element, such as Canvas background design, along with “Paint- or Brush-stroke” font styles. But for some reason, it looks great, doesn’t it? There is a sample text that I have written in great details, you can replace it with your own, since it’s editable with Microsoft Word.
How to Download
- The download button was placed right above this instruction > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Google drive page will appear.
- Then click Download > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
Editing and Printing Tips
- Please make sure that you have installed all provided font before you are going to edit the template you’d like to use.
- If you done with that, now open the file using Ms. Word (2007 or above)
- Printing paper comes in various kinds of textures, types and colors.
- I’d suggest you to pick cardstock paper over the rest, since it’s one of the best paper that suitable for almost in various event.
- Regardless what’s your final pick, don’t forget to print the template in 5×7 format (Portrait).