Since its first release, as early as 1950, Cinderella has been successfully stealing the show with her charm and sad story. Despite being tormented by her stepmother and stepsisters, she maintains hope through her dreams and remains a kind, gentle and sweet person. At the end, she found out that her faith was giving her dreams so much hopes, and she got what she actually deserves.
Judging on how popular Cinderella and other Disney’s Princesses, these day, many parents were picking this adorable Princesses to celebrate their little girl’s birthday. In this article, we have put together every elements that mostly kids in these day are loving it so much. Here they are,
There will be many Disney’s iconic Princesses in this card, such as Mulan, Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Elsa and bunch of others. You also get beautiful and adorable White Castle, I painted it in White, so you won’t get bored seeing foreground and background in relatively at the same contrast.
All text (Sample) and the number is editable with Microsoft Word. Change the number with your kid’s age, replace the party information with your, and there’s plenty of room for you to write your information as detailed as possible.
- To get access to our storage, where all of our template files were stored (Google Drive), you need to click the download button (above).
- Then Wait for a second, because soon after you clicked that, Google drive page will appear.
- Then click Download > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- Extract/open/unpack the file with any Rar file opener, the moved to Fonts folder, and you’re going to see a couple of font files in there, install all of it.
- How to insert text? Open the template with Ms. Word, then click on top of the text you’d like to replace, until you see this “I”, if you see that, now you can type your own.
- Once you done with editing, print the template on cardstock paper (5×7 format).