Choosing a design that matches your wedding season is a cute way of giving your stationery a personal touch (without compromising minor or major details). If you’re wondering on how it should be looking like, relax, because you’re able to discover it here. The heart of free invitation templates on Internet.
Okay, I’m going to show you something special, it’s so special for those who love outdoor activity or environment and have keen eyes on this particular idea for hosting their party. Get the answer below,
Cut down on spending by opting our signature, Aesthetic Hand Drawn Flower invitation which you can get it for free. There are ten different templates here and what’s the point? The point is you’re able to crossover each template designs, opting in and out to find the best one for your big day. The interesting part here is the gorgeous floral and greenery, not in watercolor nor pattern, but I have something more special for you. It’s line art! You got the floral in aesthetic lines art, with refreshing green color, alongside cool typefaces.
How to Download
- Right click the template and choose save image as
- Locate the folder
- Then tap your Enter key or click Save
How to Personalize
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop or our quick Online Invitation Maker.
- To-do’s: Click the link to go to our Online Invitation Maker > Open Photo > Select template you just had downloaded.
- Then go to Text (Top Ribbon) > Now you can type your text and in order to save and be able to move it, you need to click “Apply” which appears on the right of your display.
- If everything is done, click “Save” and now print the file on any printing paper you have bought from store.
- Printing Paper: Standard text paper or Card-stock paper
- Standard Print-sizes: 5×7 inches