Welcome to our site, where you can be amazed by thousand great ideas to have and decorate your party invitation card. For today, you will have the chance to see and get our newest item which has the stunning Dusty roses and plenty more of elements in there. So, please have a look at these and leave a comment down below, tell me which one is your favorite.
We provide this collection for free (for personal use only) and we won’t compromise with the quality of each element in this card, though it’s free. We maintain the quality over the quantity. As we can see, there will six different templates, all of them have top-notch quality. For example, my favorite rustic style background, it has HD Quality Paper texture, along with gorgeous Roses on top of metallic gold frame.
I can promise you that it won’t be the same as others, though it’s free. We even added other details such as, Gold splatter (For glam-lovers), Vintage script fonts (For a classy Vintage wedding theme) and last but not least, the White marble & Gold marble background (If you want your party to stand from the crowd. All of those elements as well as the sample text as shown in the preview are editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer to above this instruction, and click the download link.
- Wait for a moment, and you will be directed to G-drive Page.
- As you can see, the file was archived in Rar file, right? okay, then click the “download” button.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is, then tap “Enter”.
How it works
- After the download process is finished, you have to unarchive the file and install all files inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Then you’re able to open it with Ms. Word, you can open it by right-click the file and choose to open with Ms. Word…
- To add new text box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box
- If you want to replace the text in pre-existing boxes, you have to click the center of the box, until you see this “I”, click once more then type your text.