A new day, new year and new me, Happy New Year, everyone. I hope we are going to have a great year with tons of opportunity and God bless us. Okay, let’s begin this great day with cute ideas.
I recently made a new rendition of Minnie Mouse themed birthday or baby shower party invitation card, give it a fresh look for 2021. It has chalkboard drawing style that everyone’s has proven its popularity with so much love. I was having so much fun working on these ones. As we can see, I drew a lots of cute elements, such as Birthday Cake, Balloons, Bunting Flags/Garland, etc.
To give you a freedom, to pour your own style to the template, we provide our template in Docx file, which is editable with Microsoft Word. You can move all Minnie Mouse’s images, and also replace the sample text with your own party information.
DOWNLOAD MINNIE MOUSE CHALKBOARD DOCX HERE
How to Download
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and now you should be seeing “G-drive Page”
- Click download link which has “Download Minnie Mouse Docx Here” tag, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Open the file using WinRar and install all fonts.
- How to insert text
Text boxes can be useful for drawing attention to specific text. They can also be helpful when you need to move text around in your document. Ms. Word allows you to format text boxes and the text within them with a variety of styles and effects. Here is how to do it,
- Select the Insert tab, then click the Text Box command in the Text group.
- A drop-down menu will appear. I’d choose the “Simple Text Box”, but basically, you can draw your own text boxes.
- The insertion point will appear inside the text box. You can now type to create text inside the text box.
Could you please send me the file “MINNIE MOUSE CHALKBOARD DOCX”
I ask sveral times the sharing of the document with Gfiles bu nothing happened.
thank you very much
I’m really sorry if i couldn’t reach you much sooner.
Anyway, go check the download link once again, I’ve just updated the link and access.