It’s doubtful that you’d come across this template on the internet, you searched it, don’t you? Ha-ha-ha. Never mind. The reason for this is that everything on this page was inspired by the most recent or popular item on the market. Basically, today you will have the opportunity to view a lovely set of collection that includes a Gorgeous Boho themed wedding/birthday invitation card.
The concepts were one-of-a-kind, and each aspect was chosen with care. I finished it in almost a whole day and was able to incorporate it in today’s article. This template has a lovely boho vibe about it, which is evident in every inch of it. The lovely floral picture, which I finished with a watercolor finish to give the card an exquisite look.
There’s also a stunning combination of geometric pattern and floral elements here. Those stunning lines can draw attention, ensuring that everyone who open and see it will get the information through the enchanting case that displays it. Please look at each of the preview images here; it will show you how delightful to watch it is.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.