Today’s design was inspired and requested by Jamie, one of my husband childhood buddie. Actually, when I heard his story, it was both cringe-worthy and cute. Basically, he decided to present his girlfriend a little surprise for their 2-year dating anniversary. it is a bit cliche, isn’t it? Lol. He also wanted to invite his friends, so he messaged my husband, asking to meet him and me to produce some “Romantic” invitation cards with “Floral” decorations.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
Am I right? Of course, I accepted this cute challenge though. After several modification and mix and match, the final draft has finished and you have the chance to see it, girls. Really? Yup, (See below).
This template comes in six different variations, giving you lots of possibilities to select from. You can pick one or use them all, even as future references. Okay, let’s dive into the details. First and foremost, as we can see, the main layer (Background) has a unique Blank Canvas design as its layer. It has a delicate, neutral yellow beige undertone with a faint green undertone, making it ideal for displaying other magnificent objects.
What are the other eye-catching items? It was a Floral/Flower Painting with a wonderful Watercolor finish and a Surrealist approach. Besides that, you also got a dazzling Text-Frame in each template, those frames are useful for us to highlight all the detailed information of our upcoming party, so everyone (Guests) can get the information as soon as possible.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
How to open the file
We recommend you to use a simple app for editing photos like MS Paint if you’re using Windows, or use Preview or Paintbrush if you are Mac user. In here, you match your font color with the theme, and how does it work? Here they are:
- Open the template in Paint.
- Find the little eye dropper tool, it’s located next to the eraser tool on the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Select it and click which part of the image you want to pick the color for, and your chosen color will be selected as the Color 1 swatch.
- Now you can add text on your image and the text color will be matched with these floral frame template.