Teach your children to be responsible (if it’s doing the chores for their birthday party) by teaching them the value of responsibility and hard work with these cute ideas. The idea is simple, it may seem overwhelming for some reason, but you better trust me.
You can ask your kids to help you create their own party invitation. By doing this, you couldn’t also make everything match with your kid’s taste, but it also teaches them how their hard work will pay off once they have the result in hand. I bet they can’t be eager to wait to show it off to their friend at school. To make sure everything will be perfect, this following adorable invitation templates could be a perfect jump start for you.
Things are looking UP with these adorable invitations. Your daughter’s birthday? It’d be perfect nonetheless. Kid’s will love this for sure. The card is basically has almost every adorable stuff that usually use to adorn kid’s party stationery such as, Cute Party Garland in form of colorful bulbs, several kinds of balloons (From cute animals to fresh orange slice), birthday gift boxes, delicious sweet birthday cake and so forth.
Withcute picture/photo frame embedded to this adorable birthday invitation, it allows you to embed/insert your children’s best photo to the card to assuring everyone that you’ll host a fun birthday party.
How to download
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
How to insert text
- This example is for you who are going to use Ms. Word or Photoshop (Relatively similar).
- Open Ms. Word > Insert > Picture > Select the template you just had downloaded. Then go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Now you are able to write your text and move it anywhere around the card.
- Open Photoshop > Open > Select the template. Go to the tool menu (right on the left of your display) > Click “I” > Click where you want the text is going to be placed and now write your text.
Leave a Reply