Party invitations can be a bit pricey, but don’t worry! There must be a way to solve a problem, and this also applies to this particular obstacle when hosting any event, especially you’re going for DIY. If you literally have no idea, or maybe you already had it, but it doesn’t go well as you have imagined, then you can go to our Homepage to find hundreds upon hundreds party invitations…
… Or you can consider these and put it in your list!
This watercolor fishing theme 1st birthday invitation is a cute way to invite your family members, friends and don’t forget about your little one’s guests. It has the profound “design” to display your “fishing” birthday bash party. It has lovely beautiful watercolor background with cute semi-translucent bubbles added later.
The wording can be the first thing your guest will notice, as it has both cute design as well as nice to hear, it says “Let’s reel in the fun!” and the custom “one”. Aside from that, you also get the design features a fishing rod, fish, fishing bopper, some feather lures and a fish lure. I’ve also made an example which has written on it, to guide you when you’re in editing and writing down your party information.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).