How To Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday Without A Party?
Birthday parties are great for some kids and are not ideal for other kids and their families. There will be plenty of families that will not give their kids’ birthday parties for various reasons, and maybe for some financial reason.
If you want to know what to do instead of having a full blast birthday bash, you can throw this simple and fabulous idea to replace it. How? I figured it out days ago. Thinking of one of my neighbors that they chose to have “Activities” or “Games” without the party. I did make this “11+ First Year Down” birthday invitations to be in between. Just right at the middle, to maintain the cost in reasonable state.
Decorate your background with some decorations that portray the awesome Football. Use everything you found in your house, don’t be shy! Now it’s time to invite the guest to come with this awesome invitations. Relax, it’s coming in JPG file, which means it’s provided in digital file. You can distribute instantly through your social media account.
It already has everything that your little boy’s need! There is an awesome Football field that I took it as inspiration to make the background design. Yep! Along with the Hash Mark, Sideline and Goal Post. A perfect picture of an awesome Football themed birthday party and those are not the end, because there are silhouettes of the Football Players, Gridiron Ball (To display your party details), and many more.
Download Information and Tips
- Right-Click your selection
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, or just leave it as it is.
- Click that “Save” button, or tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can easily edit/add some information on it through Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For printing paper: I’d recommend you to use Card-stock paper over the other ones, because it’s known to be used for various occasion, from Formal to Informal, like Wedding, and Birthday Party.
Leave a Reply