Well, I’m sure that pretty much of you already guessed it. And yeah! Today, we are going to have a beautiful collection of 7+ Dusty Roses invitation templates. The aesthetic overall design flies in the face of modern art and embraces the relax and fresh vibes.
This template is originally picked and requested by one of my sister’s friend, , but it was unlikely to be happened soon, so I decided to share it with all of you, and you can implement it to your own advantages. By the way, let’s talk about what do we offer you in today’s design. It has plenty of stunning watercolor floral and leaves. Those were painted in kind of soft color palette and some shade to make it look even better. Not only that, you also get sparkling gold glitter leaves in there.
Rustic background, it was literally coming to mind as soon as I started to draw a few sketches. So, I decided to use solid white layer (-5 off) and masked it out with some brush-stroke tool from Adobe Photoshop. It does look like a paper made from the good old days. The next element was the watercolor flowers, which type of flower do I use in this template? I’m personally in love with roses, especially when it comes to “watercolor”. Well, with that in mind, I drew a few sketches and paired it with stunning gold text frame. What a perfect combination to have, isn’t it?
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).
Leave a Reply