Fabulous party theme like Mary Poppins is ideal for dreaming up a playful vintage event with sweet birthday cake, cupcakes and treats! The beautiful, caring woman, who uses her handy magic and self-control to take care of The Banks children. Let’s turn the beloved Mary Poppins movie into a dream come true for your little girl with the following invitation ideas as a jumpstart.
See this 7 most practically perfect Mary Poppins Invitations!
Kids at a very young age will enjoy this magical classic. You can invite your little ones’ friends from school, your family and friends to help you build the dreamy vintage setting. “How do invite them?”, chills out! Because I already have made these six for you. Six handy editable and printable template that’s so easy to use it just like snapping you fingers and it’d be done instantly!
This collection came up in pretty obvious, classic style. The beloved stripes that consists of white and red were adorning the layout, alongside another great vintage ornament that I used it as the place to accommodate your party details. Yeah! You got a place with cute “Oh, it’s a Jolly Holiday” wording as the header. Besides all of those, I also have gathered some of my favorite silhouettes of Mary Poppins along with some other related stuff, such as Classic British style building, Keys, Locks and many more.
How To Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
Some clever party game ideas for your Mary Poppins’ party
- Spoon Full of Sugar/Marble Relay: Split the kids into groups and several lines and having walk across the lawn with a spoon full of sugar to fill up the bowl. The team who got the most sugar in their bowl would win.
- Umbrella Crafting: You need to buy these from local store/stationery. Find the DIY Paper umbrella, and provide the kids with glue, sprinkles, etc.