Hi, everyone! It’s great that I can say hi to all of you through today’s article. This article will have my latest work. Yesterday, I was in good mood, and luckily, I was stumbled upon great inspiration on Instagram, and I think it’s great for any concept or style and as always, all of these following items are free and editable with Ms. Word.
Please have a look at these six following party invitations which will make your guests want to hold onto.
It comes in such beautiful concept for Wedding and Baby shower party. An admirable design ideas, which inspired by the classy and vintage looks from 2019’s best wedding suites. Packed with great elements, such as Vintage style frame, you will get it in modern or gold design. Fine-paper texture will cover the background layer, along with gorgeous blush pink roses on each corner of the card. If you had a plant to use it for Baby shower, it could be representing your sincere love and appreciation to someone you adore at the first sight, like your little baby.
To download our template, read this following guides and you would be able to download it easily.
- The download button/link is placed at the end of the article, which is right above this instruction, click that and your browser will direct you to Google drive download menu or page.
- In that page, you’re going to see another “download” button, click that > locate where the destination folder is > either click Save or just hit Enter.
If the download process is done, check the file and unpack it with WinRar or any Rar file opener. Go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there. If everything is done, read this:
- Open the template with Ms. Word and insert your text.
- Go find some information about printing paper you’d like to use, and get some supplies at stationery shop.
- Print it on 5×7 cardstock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Linen, etc.).