Jake invitation sets make gathering the crew a breeze. Fill in the spaces with the details of your party’s who, what, when, and where. Insert a save-the-date sticker and seal with the provided sticker seal into the corresponding envelopes. “Ahoy, mateys!” you can say faster than you can say “Ahoy, mateys!”
Make your invites extra unique by including Jake and the Never Land Pirates wristbands if you’re hand-delivering them. Punch a hole in the corner of the envelope and use a curling ribbon to attach a bracelet.
If you’re wondering on how to download this template collection and what you should do next, please read and follow these following guides:
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter
If the download process has finished, Open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. Then insert your text or party information. Print the final draft on cardstock or any printing paper.
You can also use Canva to create a personalized birthday invitation that your friends and family will love! Our layouts have been created to accommodate any type of birthday celebration, from a family gathering to a cruise or weekend getaway.
To add your own flair, use the drag-and-drop design tool. You can customize any of our layouts by changing the images, fonts, and colors to create a birthday invitation that is unique to your event. Check out some of our adorable birthday card ideas right here!
Jake and The NeverLand Pirates Party Ideas
Ahoy, Mateys! Get ready for a lively party- stock up on tableware, decorations, and favors that all feature your favorite Pirate Crew! Jake, Izzy, Cubby, and Skully are ready for adventure as you welcome guests aboard your ship!
Make sure you’ve got enough plates, napkins, and cups to last on your fantastic journey, and see to it that your ship is the best-decorated in the fleet with our centerpieces, wall posters, hanging swirls, and streamers!
The fun doesn’t stop there- once you get a look at our favourites selection, you’ll find tons of toys and prizes, so your swashbucklers will be making off with plenty of treasure! Yo-ho, let’s go!
Party Food Ideas
Adventures with pirates might work up quite a hunger. Birthday party food such as chips, soda, and the themed pirate food ideas below will refuel your little explorers.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Jake and the NeverLand Pirates party foods. Serve snacks like “Pirate Pretzels,” “Barnacle Burgers,” “Doubloon Doughnuts,” “Gold Nugget Chicken Bites,” and “Captain Hook Hot Dogs.”
- Serve fresh snacks like fruit, pineapple juice in coconut shells, and veggies. Use fruits to make tropical dishes like pineapple chicken kabobs or coconut shrimp.
- Mix iced tea and lemonade to make “Bilgewater” drinks.
- Decorate cookies to look like the Jake and the Never Land Pirates gold doubloons using yellow frosting.
- Fill clear plastic cups with blue gelatin and place orange wedges on top. Insert a toothpick with a flag attached into the orange to create a pirate ship!
- Your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party guests will have lots of energy, so design your pirate snacks so guests can “Grab ’em and go!” Chips, cheese cubes and fish crackers make great finger foods!
Give your birthday star’s friends themed favor buckets before they leave! Fill a container with paper shred and Jake and the NeverLand Pirates party favors, such as small bubbles, wristbands, eyepatches, and, of course, gold!
Alternately, make swashbuckling treasure chests out of recyclable Jake and the NeverLand Pirates favor cups! Decorate a paper shred pillow with themed treats such as pencils, magnifying glasses, and gold doubloons. Place the cups in a clear favor bag and tie with ribbon – yay!