Everyone’s favorite clown fish is Nemo from Finding Nemo! – This is an excellent alternative for your baby shower theme, particularly if you like fish. In the film Finding Nemo, a father fish searches for his missing son. Nemo is a cute fish with a cute theme that is suitable for your upcoming party!
With these fun Finding Nemo baby shower party ideas, you’re sure to have a whale of a time!! To begin with, there is a bewildering array of Nemo party supplies and party sets. But don’t be concerned. You won’t have to scour the internet for hours looking for the best offer.
To create the appearance of being under the water, hang teal, royal blue, sea-green, and light blue crepe paper streamers of varied lengths from the ceiling (you can glue cut-out fish to the ends and middles of these strips).
You can also hang fishnets with fish cutouts and other sea-life creatures on them. There are some really nice clear (see-through) shower curtains with a lot of sea creatures on them. Only fish shower curtains, dolphins, sea stars, and seahorses are available. You can buy a few and use one as a doormat while the rest are used as tablecloths.
Consider the following ideas for décor to give your guests a true under-the-sea experience:
- Cover the ceiling, walls, and floor with blue transparent cellophane wrap to give the impression of being underwater.
- Set a bubble machine in one corner of the room.
- Hang plastic toy fish from the ceiling using a clear fishing line.
- Fill fish tanks or fish bowls with water and add plastic fish, crabs, and starfish.
- Place groups of stuffed clown fish, angel fish, starfish, and sharks in the corners of the party area.
If you use fluorescent lights, cover the outside of the lights with blue and green crepe paper to give the space a watery effect. You can also purchase blue and green light bulbs to utilize throughout the house to create an under-the-sea atmosphere.
If you’re throwing your Finding Nemo party during the day, another good way to achieve this look is to buy blue and green cellophane paper and cover all of the windows in the house, allowing the blue-greenish light to fill the space.
Party Food Ideas
Keep food simple, especially for this age group. Just do not serve fish sticks!
Put small signs on each just to make sure everyone understands that they are munching on real sea foods:
- Fish-shaped tuna sandwiches
- Pasta shells
- Seaweed pasta (green linguine)
- Fish sticks
- Tuna Casserole
- Shrimp dip
- Under-the-sea fruit salad
- Jellyfish sandwiches
Finding Nemo Baby Shower Invitations
When it’s party time and you want to impress your guests, show off your style with personalized invitations! FYI, every template in our site is coming for free and can be customized using your laptop, desktop and even through your smartphone.
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display. Then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then click “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note that all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you will be able to customize it right away.