Do you know what is now ranked as the Best Concept for a Birthday Party? According to Google, the “Watercolor” theme is currently one of the most popular ideas for many parties, particularly wedding and bridal showers. However, it does not rule out the chance of succeeding in other types of events, such as birthday parties and so forth.
I was fortunate to be able to include it in today’s piece. Flowers are included in this template as secondary decorations, as can be seen in the image below, but the entire card is filled up and painted in stunning watercolor. I created it in portrait orientation (5×7 inch format), and I definitely produced and wrote the words using (I believe) one of my current fave font types.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
Leave a Reply