Whether or not you have a nice garden, you’re probably aware of the numerous benefits of living plants. They have the ability to clean the air, reduce stress, and even increase productivity. Not to mention their ability to enhance the visual appeal of your special event. Finding the right way to incorporate it into your party, on the other hand, can be difficult, as there are countless ideas on the Internet, not all of which are free.
From low-water fiddle leaf fig trees to striking palm plants that will transport you back to your last beach vacation, here are 7 of the best and probably, the most, aesthetic floral themed invitatin that you can get for free.
There is no much thing that I could argue from this one, this design is beautiful on its own, thanks to its stunning elements. First thing first, you will get beautiful watercolor background, it’s personally made for my own occasion but sadly I couldn’t make it soon, then I decided to feature it in today’s design.
The beautiful leaf / leaves here were also had the same “watercolor” style as the background design of the card. Beyond that, since there are 7+ template designs, you will be blessed by how many options you will get if you considered this as your invitations.
Follow this instruction to use & download our templates:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “EDIT NOW ON CANVA”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You will be directed to Canva page in seconds and now you can instantly edit/customize our template designs and download the file.
- How to download: Move your mouse pointer onto the “File” button (top-right) > Choose Download > Click the Download button.
- Once the download is finished, you can either print or send it through digital social media platform like Instagram, Twitter and so forth.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.