A friend of mine went to meet me at some local coffee shop. We talked so much, from east to the west and vice versa. And at one point, I knew something was quite surprising, if she (My friend) will be held her baby’s first birthday sooner than I expected. In the same day we chit-chatted, she asked me if I could grant her request to make her beautiful floral-themed invitation suites for her baby’s first milestone (birthday celebration).
Well. I thought it was time for me to go on duty after taking days for rest. After we did some research on what she clearly wanted to have in her party stationery, I started to make a few sketches and show it to her. She was happy with the result and after another additional 30-45 minutes working on this one, I could finish it off with no problem. If you are curious on how it looks like, see below and you will get amazed by it.
There is no wonder why watercolor still topped the list for brides and parents around the world to feature it in their party stationery. This collection is good example of watercolor art and how beautiful it is. There are 9+ Invitation card designs here; each have magnificent watercolor paintings. The paintings consist of beautiful roses, peonies and the bright yellow sunflowers.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.